Secure your place at the Worcestershire LEP Annual Conference 2020
This is a wonderful opportunity to join other business leaders, educators and thought influencers for a packed half-day event.
Worcestershire LEP continues to support the growth of business in the county, the new Local Industrial Strategy is part of that, but there is so much more to share.
Hosting the conference and exhibition at the University of Worcester Arena from breakfast at 7.30am means we are able to hold presentations from the main stage, interactive breakout sessions, industry specific networking and a high quality exhibition opportunity, all by 2.00pm!
With the 2020 conference focussed on a connected Worcestershire through 2040, register now to secure your place and select your breakout sessions.
- Post-Brexit support
- Financial advice
- Recruitment support
- Legal Support
- Flexible working
- Finding new business premises
- Infrastructure updates
- Digital Connectivity
- Energy and Environmental Sustainability
- Mental health in the workplace
- Boosting innovation
- Worcestershire 5G Testbed
- BetaDen & Technology Accelerators
- Encouraging investment in Worcestershire
- Raising the profile of Worcestershire
- Promoting your business in the media
- Manufacturing, Cyber and Agri-tech focus groups
The event will be hosted by the popular local radio host Richard Hurst, who will be joined by many high-profile businesses and respected guests.
To stay up to date with any news or updates about the WLEP20 conference on social media follow the Worcestershire LEP Twitter account at @worcsLEP and use the hashtag #WLEP20